Some places I have visited...
Most of my relatives live in Sweden and Finland, and I have visited both countries
at least every other year for most of my life while living in the United States.
In the summer of 2001 I moved to Sweden. I love to travel, and have visited
a few other places as well. Here is a list of some of them. As I have time,
I will add more travel dialogues, photos, etc.
- Borlänge / Göteborg, Sweden - Spring 2000
- New York City - Fall 1999
- Borlänge, Sweden - Christmas 1998
- Sweden, Finland - Summer 1998
- Borlänge, Sweden - Fall 1997
- Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Finland and Estonia
- Summer 1997
- Tampa, Florida - Summer 1995
- Sweden, Finland, Mallorca (Spain) - Summer 1994
- Southwest US - Summer 1993 (Road Trip)
- Norway, Sweden, Finland - Summer 1992
- East, Southeast US - Summer 1991? (Road Trip)
- Europe 3 month Eurail Pass - Summer 1984
As for where I have lived.
- New York, NY, USA (March 1 1967 - 1973?)
- Helsinki, Finland (1973? - 1975?)
- Ann Arbor, MI, USA (1975? - March, 1999) (also Ypsilanti, MI (EMU),
and East Lansing, MI (MSU))
- Milan, MI, USA (April, 1999 - July, 2001)
- Gustafs, Sweden (August, 2001 - Present)
States I have visited in the U.S. (Visited states in red)
Map courtesy of open travel guide
Back to Matti Jokelainen's Home Page